- (I) Parents desiring admission for their children are not required to complete the application form registration cum-evaluation test and return it along with the necessary fee, which is not refundable, nor does it constitute any assurance for admission. Children seeking admission into the Nursery Class are directly admitted, subject to fulfilling all the admission formalities. Children are usually admitted only into the Nursery classes every year. However, a few children may be admitted to other classes only if casual vacancies occur.
- (II) All students applying for admission, are required to sit for an Evaluation Test which comprises a written examination (in general English, Mathematics and Hindi) followed by an interview of the candidate. And parent’s satisfaction in both is required before the applicant’s case for admission is finalized. No specific syllabus is prescribed for the admission test, but a candidate must have an acceptable knowledge of the subject, appropriate for the class lower than that, in which he/she desires admission, particularly in English and Mathematics
- (III) Admission is made strictly on the performance of the candidate in the Evaluation Test and not on the basis of marks obtained elsewhere.
ADMISSION CAN NOT BE CLAIMED AS A MATTER OF RIGHT EVEN IN THE EVENT IN THE EVENT OF CHILD PASSONG THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
- Admission will do as per the number of seats available and the comparative performance of each individual student. However the Headmistress/Director will be at liberty to use their discretionary powers.
(IV) At the time of admission the following documents are required.
(a) Admission form duly completed.
(b) Two recent passport- size and 1 stamp size photographs of the child to be kept ready.
(c) Address and identity proofs photocopy of parents undertaking signed by them.
(d) Photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
(e) One copy of the child’s birth certificate.
(f) An affidavit from a 1st class magistrate or notary conforming the date of birth as stated by the parent. Dare of birth cannot be changed once admitted.
(V) Transfer certificate, (countersigned by D.E.O. for out of state students) where required or specified.
(VI) Recommended age group.
(A) Class-wise age group will be follows:
||2 or 2+
||3 or 3+
||4 or 4+
||5 or 5+
||7 or 7+
||8 or 8+
- Students who fail to pass at the end of the year but are within the age group may be required to repeat the class or leave the school. NO CONDITIONAL PROMOTION WILL BE GIVEN.
- (VII) Readmission will only be done as per rules and orders of the Headmistress provided seats are available. It will be done on payment of Rs.400/- which is the school’s readmission fee plus dues if any.