GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
1. Students must come to school in proper uniform.
2. To take any leave, students must submit application in the office. It should be countersigned by parents/guardians.
3. Student must come to school on time.
4. All students will maintain discipline in the class-rooms as well as in school campus.
5. All the students must keep school diary, text books and other Stationeries with them always.
INSTRUCTION FOR GUARDIAN
1. Please check the school diary of your words daily and ensure that instructions are being followed by your ward properly.
2. Provide all necessary requirements to your ward so that they may study well.
3. See and countersign the remarks in the school calendar regularly.
4. Don’t send your ward to the school calendar regularly.
5. Assist your ward in doing home works.
6. Co-operate with the school by depositing the fee by due date.
7. Parents are requested to participate in parents teacher’s meeting.
EXAMINATION & TEST
Two Terminal examinations and four units’ tests will be held throughout the session. Weekly test will be held on every Saturday except last Saturday of the month. Promotion is granted on basis of whole year performance.